Best Banana Bread Recipe
The most important flavor in banana bread, the one that’ll make or break your loaf, is (no surprise) — The Banana itself. So if you want to make out-of-this-world banana bread, it’s important that you use the “right” bananas, very ripe ones
You’re standing in the produce section at your grocery store, looking at the bananas. There’re big ones and little ones. Organic bananas, and cute little bunches of mini-bananas.
2 cups of flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2-3 very ripe bananas mashed
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and grease your bread tin.
- Sift all dry ingredients together
- Separately mash your bananas, beat the eggs and mix together with the bananas
- Add milk and oil, mix until they well combined
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients mixture
- Mix well and to get soft bread do no over stir the batter as it might give tough or unpleasantly chewy bread.
- Pour in a greased loaf pan/tin and bake in a preheated oven
Check it anytime from 40min to an hour. you will know it is done when a fork inserted into it comes out dry or clean. If it is done allow it to sit in a pan to cool off before removing it. If it is cut while is still hot , it crumbles.
**HAPPY EASY BAKING AND ENJOY BANANA FLAVOUR**